19 October 2004

Having moved around most of my childhood, its hard for me define a place as home. For some reason, I do not consider Florida to be home, though I have lived in Tallahassee all of my adult life. My mother lives in north Texas, so in some ways I consider this to be "home," though I only visit over the Christmas holidays, and have never stayed there longer than six months. In Tallahassee, my time at the House of KAOS (seven years) was the longest I had ever stayed in one place in my entire life. I am not sentimental enough to miss the house itself, but rather the people it brought over. KAOS was a center for student activism during my time at FSU. I'll post more about it in future entries and for those of you who happen to somehow find this site, please feel free to share your own memories.

No comments: